Sunday, April 26, 2015

Robe crazy


Robes might not be considered the chicest item of clothing, but they are the most comfortable way to hang out in one's house (a close second is the onesie, but that's a whole different post). They also gain a little appeal when you learn Marilyn Monroe used to hang out in the same white robe constantly.  One of her friends even recollected the time when Bobby Kennedy came over and Marilyn greeted him the tattered thing.




People who know me well know that I have a great collection of robes but only wear the same purple one over and over.  It took a cactus attack for me to get rid of my original cream robe many years ago.

But I'm going to try to start wearing the other ones I've collected over the years, starting with this cute heather gray Victoria's Secret one.
The others in my collection...




No comments:

Post a Comment